What are cookies and how are they used?
A cookie is a small text file that’s placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit one of our websites. We, and some of our affiliates and third-party service providers, may use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser).
They help us to operate our websites and services, enhance and customise your experience across our websites and services, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
There are also cookies set by third parties across our websites and services. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our websites and services, such as advertising, interactive content and analytics. They also enable us to use advertising networks to manage our advertising on other websites.
First Party Cookies
Below is a list of cookies that we use on our websites and services. The types of cookies we use are always changing. Check back regularly to make sure you stay up to date. If you think we’ve missed a cookie, please let us know.
These first party cookies are set by George V. Maloney & Co. Solicitors and do not get shared with 3rd party.
- eucookielaw – Used to determine if the user has clicked to hide the cookie notice on the site or not
- Contact Forms – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- redux_current_tab – used to highlight the object or active title on the menu
- redux_current_tab_get – used to highlight the object or active title on the menu
- wordpress_test_cookie – used so that the WordPress contents manager can check whether the browser has activated the cookies
Third party cookies
- _ga – Google Analytics Cookie – Used to distinguish users
- _gid – Google Analytics Cookie – Used to distinguish users
- _gat – Google Analytics Cookie – Used to throttle request rate
How can you control cookies?
You can accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. Some websites and services might not work like they’re supposed to when cookies are removed.
You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser’s instructions. Here are some links that might be of assistance:
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
PAST & PRESENT CLIENTS
George V.Maloney & Co. Solicitors is a full service law firm situated in the heart of Cavan town.
The practice is in its 3rd generation under the management of its principal, Jacqueline Maloney. Established in 1915, the firm boasts well over 100 years in service.
George V.Maloney & Co. Solicitors is proudly recognised as one of the largest legal practices in the Mid-North and North-West regions.