George V. Maloney & Co. Solicitors are a reputable firm for all areas ‘licensing’ in Ireland. We have acted for a range of Irish businesses and we regularly represent and advise clients on a variety of matters relating to the transfer of licences, renewal of licences, Court licensing applications and the interpretation of licensing legislation and case law.
We regularly advise on licencing issues relating to:
- Lottery Licences
- Intoxicating Liquor Licenses (bars, restaurants, off licences)
- Transport and Haulage License
- Waste Management License
- Environmental License and Permit
- Interpretation of licensing legislation and case law
- Prosecutions/ Defence of Prosecutions (under the Licensing Acts, Equality Acts and Public Order Acts).
If you have a licencing query, we can help. Our licensing Solicitors have the necessary skills and experience to handle complex issues with ease and our team is considered a forerunner in the area of Licensing Law.